Saturday, February 18, 2006

How to create a Post

Anyone can post a comment, however, To Create a Post on this Blog you must be a “Team Member” and in order to be Team Member you must be invited by either me or another existing Team Member. If you have already been invited to become a Team Member you will have received an email. I have invited everyone that I have email address for, so if you have not yet been invited please send me an email (emily_elisabeth@hotmail.com). You will also have to sign up at blogger.com. and get a user name and password the email you receive should prompt you on how to do this.

1) Once you have a username and password sign in at blogger.com you will be taken to the “Dashboard” and click on the “Theta Tau chapter of Delta Delta Delta” link.

2) You will be taken to the Posting section of the Blog. Click the “Create” link in the upper left corner.

3) Title you post you full name and type your information under the compose section. When you finished hit the orange “Publish Post” button.

Its that Easy! The hardest part is getting signed up, after that it is a really straight forward and easy to use tool. I don’t want anyone to not post because they don’t want to sign up or because navigating the tool is too complicated. So if this applies to you please send me an email with what you want to post (and if you like a photo) and I will post it for you.

As I have done, you can post a photo with you text, this is a little more complicate. Please see the Post titled “How to Post a Photo”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home