Saturday, February 18, 2006

Emily Weaver Brown

Image hosting by Photobucket
This Photo was taken at Disney Land over Christmas Vacation.
This is what is going on in my life.

Pledge Class: 1999 but officially I was a snap and I was initiated in the Spring of 2000

Who was your Big sis?: Andrea Roberts

Dates of attendance at the University of Idaho: Fall of 1999 – Spring of 2003

What was your major/degree?: International Studies with and Emphasis in Business and Economics and Spanish

Where were you born?: Seattle Washington at Swedish Hospital

What high school did you graduate from?: East Anchorage High School, in Anchorage Alaska.

Did you attend another school after the Uof I?: Not yet but I still want to get my masters.

Where are you currently living?: Currently I am living in Bothell WA. This is a suburb of Seattle. I live about 15 min from Downtown Seattle.

What do you do for a living?: I work for Boeing Integrated Defense Systems (in Seattle) as a Procurement Agent. I primarily work on the F22 Program. I coordinate sub tier suppliers who manufacture titanium parts for the F22 Raptor. I really like my job!

Are you Married?: I think that pretty much everyone knows that in August of 03 I married my College sweetheart Myles Brown we have been married for 2 ½ years now.

Do you have children?: NO! and everyone keeps asking when we are going to have them and the answer is we don’t know. We live 4 blocks from my cousin who has 3 daughters so we get our weekly kid dose from them. (if you look at my Blog you will see their photos)

What are you hobbies?: Armature photography, gardening, and scrap booking, quilting, and occasionally blogging.

What projects are you currently working on?: Myles and I are working on removing our popcorn ceiling, putting in some recess lighting and retexturing. Last year we bought a little rambler and since then we have been working on the house and yard pretty much non stop. Also an ongoing project is teaching swimming lessons for my cousin’s children.

Email address: emily_elisabeth@hotmail.com and my blog is www.emilyandmyleslife.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home